Warranty and stuff ...
Performer Bike warranties each new recumbent against defects in workmanship and materials for the Limited Coverage Periods listed below. Under this warranty we will repair or replace a defective frame, fork or part with the same or comparable model. The decision to repair and replace is at the sole discretion of Performer. This warranty coverage extends only to the original purchaser, and is not transferable.
- Metal Frame: Five years from the date of purchase
- Carbon Frame: Three years from the date of purchase
- Non consumable parts and components: One year from the date of purchase (exclude tire, brake and shifter cable, grip, crankset, cog and chain)
Does not cover
- Normal wear and tear, improper assembly or maintenance, or installation of parts or accessories not originally intended for or incompatible with the bicycle as sold.
- Any damage caused by crash, misuse or improper riding way and riding place.
- If you elect to repair a defective product yourself or use the services of someone else than Performer, or if you use a replacement part not supplied by Performer, Performer will not be liable for any damage.